Friday 14 December 2007

Long Lunch

Another nice lie in with Mummy which was really good for both of us. I'm still not really sleeping that well. I do sleep of course but it's just in very small blocks. I think after Christmas Mummy is going to start giving me solids, so this may help me to sleep longer as I wont be waking up hungry all the time.

We made it to swimming and the pool today was actually really good. It was really warm and clean. We spent ages in there just splashing around and having fun.

We eventually got out and went to the pub for lunch.


We had quite a long lunch and by the time we got home, I was allowed a quick nap before getting back into the car and going to Twinkling Stars.

I had an amazing time at the baby gym. We started off by doing a warm up dance and then there was this massive floaty sheet which had loads of bright colours on it. We made it do waves and we laid under it while it was pulled back and forth over us. It was wicked. We were then given time to go on different pieces of apparatus around the hall. The thing I liked the best is a wedge shaped mat. Mummy laid me on my back at the top of the wedge and then I roll myself down all the way to the bottom. I roll from my back, to my front, to my back again and then finish on my front. It's really good fun and it seems to make Mummy very happy.

Back at home, I had a sleep and Mummy was turfing out the kitchen cupboards. Not really sure what or why she was doing it.

Daddy was out tonight on his Christmas do so I sat with Mummy reading books before going for my bath. I had a huge feed and was put into my bed. Mummy went to bed early too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails