Thursday 6 December 2007

Rain, Rain, Go Away

What a horrible day! The weather was nasty outside so we just stayed in all warm and cosy.

Mummy took some pictures of me.









Later on we received a text message from Sally inviting us over for a cuppa in the afternoon. What a lovely surprise. We accepted of course.

We arrived shortly after 2 and had a lovely time just playing around and chatting. Mummy ate tons of biscuits.

We left at 4 because it was my nap time and I was put in bed as soon as I got home.

When I got up,there was a surprise for me in the living room, a tree!

Mummy and Daddy had put up the Christmas tree and it looked really good. It only had lights on it as Mummy wants to buy new stuff this year. Think she is doing that tomorrow.

I had my bath as usual but Mummy has said that I no longer fit in the baby bath and tomorrow night I will have to go in the big bath. I can't wait.

Daddy is still poorly. I hope he is better by Saturday for my Jolly Babies Christmas do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails