Monday 17 December 2007

Sicky Bad



Daddy was off work today but he still isn't feeling too well and Mummy woke up feeling quite ill too.

We were supposed to go swimming together as a family but Mummy and Daddy just didn't feel up to it, so we just hung around the house doing nothing.

Daddy made Mummy lunch and I just stared at her eating it until she was finished.

Mummy was really fed up in the afternoon but was saved by a phonecall from Nanny Rennolds.

We took off in the car, picked up Nanny and then went to a new Morrisons store that had opened up in the area. Mummy and Nanny loved it there. They kept going on about how nice it was and that they had a nice feeling about it. There was one concern though, Nanny was worried about who was going to buy all this nice food on the shelves. Strange I know.



We dropped Nanny off and then back at home I was put straight to bed to finish off my hour long nap.

Mummy really isn't feeling well today. She said everything from the shoulders up hurts and then later on said that her whole body was achy. I hope she feels better soon.

Daddy went out in the evening to buy Mummy's Christmas presents and Mummy and I played games until it was my bed time. At bath time, Mummy was saying this funny sounding word, yuck, and I found it so funny!

We didn't take any pictures today so here is just a few of me taken the other day. Enjoy.













No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails