Thursday 13 December 2007

Lunch Dates

This morning we pottered around the house waiting for the post lady to deliver some pictures that Mummy had requested from Photobox.

I became so bored of waiting, I fell asleep.





Just after midday we made our way into town to meet up with Mummy's friends from work.

Mummy and the girls, Helen and Louise, had a lovely time chatting about work, Christmas and other stuff. I sat with Helen a couple of times reading my book and trying to eat her chocolate bar.





By the time we left I was really hungry and getting tired so I wasn't very happy about not being fed straight away. I wasn't feeling too bad once I was tucked up in my new foot muff in the buggy.

Next stop was Starbucks to meet Auntie Lucy for a cuppa and a muffin. I had my feed and promptly fell asleep. Mummy laid me in the buggy to nap while she caught up with Lucy.

When I woke up I had nice cuddles with Auntie Lucy before we had to head back home.







At home, I had another feed and was soon back in the buggy for a long walk to the post office and back. It was very chilly on my face and hands but the rest of me was nice and warm.

We made it back just after Daddy and got on with sorting out dinner. While Mummy was cooking she put me in my highchair with my food things to play with. I'm slowly getting used to them.



The evening was finished off with the usual routine. Very busy day planned tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails