Saturday 8 December 2007

Christmas Party

Another busy day for the new George family.

We were woken by the alarm this morning at 8:30 and managed to get ourselves ready for the party in time to take some pictures before we left.





We arrived at the party a little bit late but it hadn't actually started. We sat next to Sally and Anna but it was right by the heater and it was very hot. Sally turned it off but it was too late.

We had an amazing time but there were so many people there that I was a bit surprised by it all.

Nick, Sally's husband was running a little bit late but we managed to get pictures of the three of them when he arrived.









Sharon and Sophie were there with her Daddy and Nanny.



Iestyn, Naomi and his Daddy Wyn were there.



Then last but not least, Faith and her Mummy and Daddy Charlotte and Mark were there.





I think Daddy had a good time. He helped me dance to the songs and wore himself out lifting me up and down.



We played with musical instruments.



Then we did some dancing too.



We all had a great time and finished off the party with a group photo.



Mummy had to feed me at the party as I was starving so she missed the chatting bit at the end. Never mind, I'm sure she will make up for it on Mummies' morning this week.

After the party we went to see Nanny and Grandad Rennolds. We had a really good time, just chatting and playing and I even had a snooze on Nanny's bed.



I went in this round play thing again and Mummy did a short video.



At the Christmas party I was given a present and it was a new rattle. Apart from the colour, I love it.





I had nice cuddles with Nanny and Mummy tried to get a good photo of the 2 of us. She took lots but couldn't pick her favourite.















Just as we were leaving to go home, I fell asleep. Mummy thought I looked cute and took yet another picture of me.



Back at home I went to bed for an hour and then it was time for another big bath. This time though, I was all on my own and I loved it.









I didn't want any more food after my bath so I was in bed early and Mummy followed shortly after.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails