Wednesday 12 December 2007

Secret Santa

I was a naughty boy last night and got Mummy up every 2 hours starting from 12:00am, so Mummy didn't want to get out of bed this morning.

I got Mummy up early even though she was still half asleep. I was dressed, changed and taken downstairs for my breakfast, where I promptly fell back to sleep. Mummy didn't see the funny side of that.



I wore a shirt for the first time today and looked like a proper grown-up.











We left for the party and we picked up Faith and Charlotte on the way.



The party was at Naomi and Iestyn's house. We all arrived and did the usual thing of playing, chatting and drinking tea.















Mummy was really excited because we had done a Secret Santa gift. All the gifts were in a big bag and ready to give out, and Mummy kept asking, when can we open them. She was definitely the big kid of the day.

Mummy was eventually allowed to give out the gifts.



I received a wooden stacking rings toy and it is amazing. Thank you Secret Santa. xxx



Mummy was feeding me when she realised that we had to leave as I had an appointment at the doctors for my last set of jabs until I am 1. We quickly packed up and took Charlotte and Faith home before meeting Daddy at the surgery.

The first 2 jabs were not too bad but the last one really stung and I really cried. Mummy gave me lovely cuddles but it just wasn't enough.

Mummy fed me when we got home and I had a little snooze but soon woke up feeling rather sorry for myself. I didn't really settle for the rest of the afternoon and all I wanted was to be held by Mummy all the time. This meant that Mummy couldn't get anything done.

Daddy came home and we all sat at the table and I watched them having dinner. It won't be long until I will be joining them.









To give Mummy a break, Daddy gave me a bath, brushed my teeth, (gums), and put me in my pyjamas. He then handed me to Mummy for my last feed, story, sleeping bag and bed. I was shattered so I hope I sleep well tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails