Friday 21 December 2007

Coughing

Last night I was doing really well with my sleeping. I went to bed about 8 and didn't wake until 2am for a feed. Then at 4:15am Daddy had a coughing fit and woke me up. Well, I tried to get back to sleep for about 20 minutes but I just couldn't do it. I started screaming but Mummy had gone downstairs so that she could have a good cough and blow her nose. Daddy picked me up and cuddled me until she got back.

Mummy gave me a clean bum and a feed but I still couldn't go back to sleep. I played in my crib and I must have disturbed Mummy as she went back downstairs. It was about 6:10am by the time Mummy and I went back to sleep. That is the first time that it has ever happened and I hope it's the last.



We got up at the usual time and had breakfast and was ready to leave for swimming when I noticed Mummy running around like a maniac. After over hearing a telephone conversation with Daddy I realised that Mummy couldn't find her keys and we were going to be late for swimming.

Obviously she found them eventually, down the side of the sofa, and we made it on time.

This week, Chloe and Kamron's other Nanny, Mary, was with them. The swimming pool was slightly more crowded than normal as the kids are off school for Christmas.

After swimming we went home and had lunch and then shortly after we went to Nanny Rennolds' house because we wanted to see Uncle Mark, Auntie Nicky, and Cousins Megan and Elin.

We arrived quite early so we had fun just playing with the Christmas tree and dancing to Christmas songs. I also had some tummy time.



Everyone arrived just when I was due to have my nap so I was a bit grumpy. I had some quick cuddles before I was put on Nanny's bed.

While I was sleeping Mummy took some pictures of everyone.

Chloe was running around like a nutter with Elin and Megan following.











Auntie Katie was messing around.





Auntie Nicky.



Uncle Mark.



Cousin Kamron.





Cousin Elin, and Megan.





At around 5pm I woke up and Mummy came upstairs to feed me. Straight after I was taken down to see everyone and to have cuddles. I wasn't sure to start with but I soon started to enjoy myself.

I had my picture taken with Kamron and Megan.



Then all the kids got together for a picture. There is only one Cousin missing, Charley.



Daddy arrived quite late and after a quick chat we headed home. I had my bath and feed as usual but I was not ready for bed. Daddy tried to get me to sleep but it just didn't work. Mummy came up in the end and gave me some more food before I finally went to sleep. It was gone 9pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails