Wednesday 5 December 2007

Poorly

Today Mummies' Morning was at Charlotte and Faith's house. I spent my time laying on my blanket next to Faith.





Sarah, Toby, Naomi and Iestyn were there too and we all had a lovely time chatting and playing.



Mummy and I stayed for lunch which was really good. Mummy ate loads of mince pies and drank lots of tea. Mummy never eats mince pies but loved the ones that Mark had made for us.

I had a short snooze with Mummy on the sheepskin rug.



My rash isn't better today so Mummy phoned the doctors again and we had an appointment at 4:10.

After another quick snooze, we rushed home to see Daddy before our appointment.



We walked down to the doctors and all they said was that if I get a temperature and I start to act more unwell, then I would need to go to the hospital to be checked out. Mummy said that I have been okay in myself, whatever that means, and that she would give it a few days.

We went to Boots to get Daddy some medicine and then Sainsburys for some dinner, but when we came out the shop we saw that it was tipping it down with rain. I was all cosy in my buggy asleep so Mummy called Daddy to come and collect us, which he did.

Back at home I laughed my head off at Daddy making popping sounds with his mouth. It was so funny and Mummy is going to try and get a video of me laughing next time.

I had a nice bath, and then put to bed without a feed as I wasn't hungry. I'll wake Mummy later for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails