Monday 10 December 2007

Fly By

Monday morning means yoga class. It also means we have to get up early.

We arrived on time and set about chatting with everyone before Mummy got on with doing some work.

Vivien did her very best to keep the boys occupied while the Mummies did their breathing exercises.





We were at yoga for a long time and I didn't sleep once because I was being amused by Vivien. As soon as Mummy laid me on the floor to put my coat on, I fell asleep. I have just started to get used to being moved whilst I am asleep so Mummy was able to put me in the car and we made our way home.

We had lunch and then there was a knock on the door. It was Nanny Rennolds who had dropped in for a surprise visit.

We walked down to the local shops and did some shopping and then Nanny went home.

Mummy and I played loads until Daddy came home. I had a bath, short feed as I was so tired and then I was in my bed again. Where do the days go?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails