Sunday 23 December 2007

Finally

Daddy behaved himself last night and came to bed just after 1am. He did disturb me though and Mummy had to give me a feed at about 1:30am. I woke a few times after that and we eventually got up at 8:30am.

We hurried around having breakfast and getting ready to get in the car and head down the motorway to Cardiff.

In Cardiff is Mummy's friend Anna, her man Rick and her son Owain.

We had a lovely time there. I was given loads of cuddles by everyone.







For some reason I was really hungry and had a very long feed, just after Mummy had told Anna that I don't feed for that long!

Owain has a book that is the same as one I have. We all sat together and he showed us how well he knows the words from the book.





Mummy and Daddy had a bite to eat, and I sat in Owain's old highchair watching everyone. I was chatting away, very happy to be there.

Nanny Rennolds phoned us while we were out and asked us to try and find her a Nintendo Wii. We looked but had no luck.

Mummy went mad tidying the house in the afternoon, while I was having my nap.

My Great Nanny Dolman, Nanny's Mum, used to do very crunchy stuffing to have on Christmas day. Mummy loves it so this year she had the job of making it. It takes ages as you have to keep turning the stuffing over and over until it is all nice and crispy. It smelled really good, I hope it tastes good too.

After my nap I came downstairs to find that Daddy had gone out.

Mummy was still really busy but she let me have some tummy time. The video was on me and I felt rather nervous but I managed to perform the perfect roll to the right. Finally! Mummy was very happy, to say the least, but I was just rather chilled out about the whole thing. Next time I have to roll from my back to my front - then there will be no stopping me.



It wasn't long before it was time for my bath and bed. I can't believe how quickly that comes around. Christmas Eve tomorrow and Mummy is very excited. Kids eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails