Tuesday 4 December 2007

Christmas Shopping

This morning we went to Jolly Babies as normal. It was really good. We did Christmas songs and were allowed to shake bells. Mummy was really excited too.

Straight after we went to the Mall to try and finish off our Christmas Shopping. It was so busy that it was hard to move.



We met up with Nanny Rennolds and Auntie Katie and set about doing some shopping. We got a few things and then it was time for lunch.



We eventually found a table and stuffed our faces with food, me included.



Chloe was playing around giving me kisses on my head.



Auntie Katie made a funny face.



Kamron after having his dinner.



We did loads more shopping and eventually got back to the car and made a quick stop in the pub before getting home.

Daddy was at home today as he wasn't very well. I went straight to bed and didn't see him until an hour later.

I wasn't up long before I was bathed, fed and back in bed. My cold is still bad and I hope I feel better tomorrow. Daddy, get well soon too. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails