Sunday 9 December 2007

Eating Out

This morning Mummy and I got up early and I played on my mat while Mummy had her breakfast.



Then after I was dressed, I sat in my Bumbo on the kitchen table watching Mummy empty the dishwasher and just pottering about. We then had a photography session.









We had a lunch date today at 12 and we were running a bit late as always. Daddy forgot to pick up his sun glasses so he had to borrow Mummy's. He looked funny.



We arrived at around the same time as everyone else and we all sat together on this long table.





I was passed around which was nice as I was amused for a long time.

I sat with Daddy.





I sat with Nanny.



I sat with Jaimie.



I sat with Richard.



I sat with Grandad and I dribbled all over his shirt. He didn't mind though.





Ria was there too, just chilling in her buggy.



Mummy took a couple of photos of Nanny with her best friend Sue.





I took Ria's lead and decided to have a quick snooze.





Mummy took a wicked photo of me but unfortunately it has come out a bit blurry. We thought we would show you anyway.



We didn't leave the bar until 4 so it was my nap time and I was put straight to bed when we got in.

The evening was pretty relaxed, I went in my door swing and played a new game with Daddy which I loved.



Not long after this I was put in my bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails