Thursday 20 December 2007

A Bottle!

Mummy was supposed to have her day off today but Daddy went back to bed as he was feeling unwell so Mummy got up with me.

Mummy didn't fancy staying in all day so we went out in the car to post a couple of Christmas cards.

We saw Helen and Louise from Mummy's work and then went to Nanny Rennolds' house.

We just chilled out with Nanny, Kamron and Chloe until about 4 o'clock. We left then, so that I could have my nap in the car.









I was put in my bed when we got home and I didn't get up until 5:15pm.

It was the usual routine in the evening and I was in bed by 7:30.

I don't know why but I woke up at about 9:40, which is very unusual for me. What was more unusual and unexpected was that Daddy came up to see me with a bottle of milk. Where was my Mummy?! I polished off the milk and Daddy gave me a clean bum before putting me back in bed. I will be having words tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails