Friday 7 December 2007

Big Bath

I'm still not sleeping too well at the moment and this morning I woke up in bed with Mummy and Daddy.

When Mummy looked at her clock, she realised that it was quite late, 9:30 in fact so she thought it was okay to get up now.

She gave me a really big breakfast, followed by a kiss and then off she went out the front door! Apparently Daddy agreed to look after me so that Mummy could go and do some shopping.

Mummy was gone for ages! I had a lovely time though playing with Daddy. We read a book, well I tried to eat a book, and sang songs.

Daddy put me down for a nap and when I woke up Mummy was home.

There was yet another surprise waiting for me in the living room. Mummy had been out and bought loads of baubles and had decorated the tree all nice. There were even lots of presents under the tree. I can't wait for Christmas Day.



At 3 Mummy and I left for Twinkling Stars, which is like a baby gym.

We arrived at the hall and sat on the mats. Iestyn, Faith, Sophie and Anna were all there.

We did a warm up song and watched some balls being bounced all over the place. That was really good fun. Then we got to use lots of different toys to try and experience new things and to get us moving about.

I sat on a rocking horse, went on a trampoline, sat on a spiky ball, rolled down a sloping mat, ate some nicely coloured balls and was swung from side to side in a table cloth. By the time we had finished, I was shattered.

On the way home I fell asleep in the car, and no matter how hard Mummy tried, she couldn't wake me for a feed. I was put straight into my bed and I stayed there for nearly an hour.

Mummy and Daddy kept me occupied until it was time for my big bath. It was really good in the big bath. I could splash around and I had loads of room for my legs.



We have the Jolly Babies Christmas party tomorrow. I wonder what it will be like. Daddy is coming with us which is very exciting. I best get lots of rest tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails