Thursday 23 July 2020

Day 127 - Exhausted

Sooooo exhausted. Body aching all over. Can't get out of bed.  Have to pick up food shop. Eyes won't open. Going to be a long day. 😴😩


I did eventually get up and picked up the food shop. When I got home my eyes were playing tricks on me! I looked at my legs and my skin was moving all over the place like something was crawling under it.  Freaked me out!


I put the food shop away and tidied around before getting everyone breakfast, that's how early it still was. 




Rob did his 9am work call and then headed into the office and I met up with Nickie for a walk and catch up which was really refreshing, although when I got home I could barely function.  I was slurring my words and even the boys noticed I wasn't quite right.  I told them after lunch I was going for a lie down and they all agreed that would be a good idea.  I don't know if they agreed because of concern for me or because with me out the way they could just do gaming as long as they wanted. 🤔


I had friends coming over in the evening and I was really not feeling up to it at all.  I just kept thinking if I have one drink I think my head will just hit the table!  I'd not felt that worn out in ages so I did go for a lie down.



Took me ages to go to sleep but woke up an hour later wishing I didn't have to get up until the next day!  The boys were quiet which isn't always a good thing but I couldn't get up to check.  I stayed in bed a while longer messing with Snapchat and thinking about getting going.




 I dragged my butt out of bed and all was fine downstairs.  The boys asked if I was feeling better.  Love em. 😍


I spent the afternoon clearing up the kitchen area and getting ready for the evening with the girls.  The plan was to sit outside on my new furniture but unfortunately the rain meant a change of plan and I spaced us out around the dining table with the back doors open.

I'm definitely a savoury person 😄


The boys were so good.  They sat in the living room being really quiet until it was their time for bed.  Rob hid in his office only popping in to get himself a cuppa.

It was lovely to see the girls but very strange too as I've never really seen them in this situation.  Usually I see them in gym clothes on a netball court or in going out gear, pissed up in a bar. 😂 So it was different but good different. 😊


They left about 11:15pm and I cleared up before heading for bed.  I made it through the evening and even managed a drink or two.  I was very sensible for me and went to bed feeling fine. 👍

Bucket list...

97. Help someone with one of their bucket list ideas
98. Write love/friendship letters to the important people in my life
99.
100.
101.

I'm struggling with the last few as want to make them good ones.  Will give them some more thought for a bit I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails