Monday 6 July 2020

Day 110 - Pants

Not feeling too special this evening so I'll keep this entry short and sweet too.


The morning started off okay,  Leo was on one for a bit but soon settled down and managed to complete his maths and literacy.  I was a bit distracted at some points as I needed to talk to the in-laws and sort a few things out, plus I had to do JW workout later than normal as had to pick up the food shop first thing this morning.


I've spent a bit of time today trying to clean out the pool so that it can be ready for when, not if, we get some better weather. 🤞


After lunch I dragged the boys out for a little walk to the nearest Collect+ place so that I can send yet more clothes back.  I'm a nightmare with it! Just can't decide.


On the way home the boys were having fun in the trees and the stream so I left them to it and walked home alone.  It's so nice for them to have these areas to play in and explore. I used to spend quite a lot of my time in woods near my house when I was younger and I know Rob used to do a similar thing too.


At home I did some chores and marked the boys maths work, they both did great today.


Haven't really seen Ellis today, he just hides away in his room, pops out for food and drink and that's it.  I won't let it continue but it is only day one of his summer holidays.  He did go out on his bike for about half an hour and had his guitar lesson.👍


Right I'm off to bed as feeling pants for some reason.  I've put Leo and Oscar up to bed, fed Rob, changed the bed and blogged.  Sleepy time I think and no bucket list additions again! Will make up for it tomorrow.


Highlights from today are watching the boys play in the trees and stream, getting somewhere with the algae in the pool, having clean bedding, surviving, just, with the 3 of them home. 💙

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails