Sunday 19 July 2020

Day 123 - Back

Oscar isn't sleeping well. Not sure if I've mentioned it yet or not, but the last few nights he comes to get in our bed. Usually I put him back but I've allowed it for a few nights and I think maybe it's becoming a habit. So last night I told him that I would put him straight back to his bed if he was to come in, and guess what? He didn't come in. But, he woke up at 5am instead and didn't go back to sleep which meant I was up too! I went back to bed for an hour but definitely feeling it today. 😴

I spent most of my morning reminiscing and blogging.  I do spend a huge amount of time looking back over old photos and videos remembering what it was like. I have a lot too. I've always done it and I think with the way things are right now with not really being able to look forward too much, I'm quite enjoying it. 😊 I might try and post some but I'll probably end up spending hours just trying to pick which ones 😂

The boys were on screens first thing and Rob did do some work before sitting in front of the Grand Prix and I did him a roast. 

I took the boys off screens and Oscar sulked but the other 2 decided to cycle to Nanny and Grandad's.  They made it safely and Dad gave them a lift back again.

I didn't do the clothes in the end but figured there is plenty of time to get it sorted and school only finished on Friday, so after picking up the food shop, putting it all away and doing Oscar's dinner, I sat in the garden writing this and reading my book.   I can't wait to get rid of the pool in the garden and replace the trampoline.  Such eye sores.

One thing I need to do is get off bloody social media! It literally sucks away your day before you realise it! 😏 I also need to spend far less time thinking about what I want/need to do and just bloody get on with it! Over-thinking or what!? 🤯

I have a huge blister on my toe next to my big toe and I don't know how it will feel tomorrow for my jog but I'll shove a plaster on it and give it a go. There is no need for me to get up early for runs anymore but I think I'm going to still do it anyway, so I can stay in a routine and hopefully old habits won't creep back in.  Although this evening I'm bingeing on anything and everything! Someone stop me! 😂

How lush is this filter! Love 🦥

Right logging off now to maybe watch some Netflix or book in bed possibly as need to catch up on sleep.  👍

First day of the summer holiday tomorrow.  Going to try and get Ellis to do an hour of school work before his screen time starts and will hopefully get them all out at some point maybe on a bike ride or walk. Wish me luck!

Bucket list...

86. Boys to a new crazy golf
87. Do a new puzzle room
88. Drink steins of beer at Ocktoberfest in Germany
89. Make and eat something new
90. Learn to chill out and stay calm
91. Learn how to not overthink

😴😴😴

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails