Thursday 16 July 2020

Day 120 - Tick Tick

Up early ☑️
Run ☑️
Fed everyone ☑️
Packed lunch ☑️
Got Oscar to school on time with end of year teacher presents ☑️
Cleared up ☑️
Joe workout ☑️
Sat with Leo doing Maths and English school work ☑️
Showered ☑️

This is so cute. Ellis invited his best buddy Alfie over for breakfast! He had it all planned out, even hid the remaining hot cross buns from Dad just in case they were eaten late the night before. He made it all himself and they put the cushions on the new outdoor furniture and sat outside. ☺️

They did a bit of gaming after and once I'd finished with my morning I zoomed off to McDonald's to give them all a treat which was gratefully received and scoffed. 😋

I'm still struggling to focus on anything that I should be. Really distracted lately and it means I end up rather unproductive, even with a list! I don't even really know what day it is and had a slight panic when I realised it was Friday tomorrow! It's Rob's birthday on Saturday and although he says he doesn't want anything or to see anyone, it would be pretty rubbish to not have anything to open. He also wants a banana loaf rather than a normal sponge birthday cake so will need to make that tomorrow. Just need to focus on one thing for more than 5 minutes 🙏😶



Leo went to the scooter park all afternoon again, only popping home to refill his water bottle and grab a snack. But I got a phone call from him saying he'd hurt himself badly and there was a massive hole in his leg! 😱 I expected the worst but on venturing down to see him I was only faced with concerned friends sharing stickers, and a topless Leo with a nasty bruise on his shin. Luckily no bone on show and I think he'll survive 😅😅



Had another day of eating crap which always annoys me. I really shouldn't buy it so it's not in the house. 🤔 Ah well, tomorrow is a new day! 🍎🍌🍅🌽

The boys are fed and watered and currently chilling out, yes you guessed it, in front of screens, but to be fair to them they have had far less today than any other day this week. 

Leo doesn't know it yet but today was his last day of homeschooling 🥳👏 At school they would literally just be outside playing or doing colouring inside which is what Oscar did all day today 😊 Which means I am officially done and we are on homeschool summer holidays! 💃🙌👏🙏☀️ Hallelujah! It almost broke me 🥴

I managed half hour in the garden with my book before picking Oscar up from school and I went via the shop on the way home to get his chocolate but unfortunately they didn't have it so he settled for a bag of sweets instead. 👍💙

I did strike one thing off my to do list. I painted my toe nails 💅 😂


Once I've fed Rob I'll try and do at least one more thing off the list before bed.  Going to need another shower as it's been a warm one today. 🌤


Going to have to go to the shops again tomorrow.  I don't really fancy it but needs must.  Have no idea what to get Rob for his birthday.  He doesn't want clothes or food and if he wants anything he just gets it!


Bucket list...

71. Have one on one day with each of my boys
72. Go glamping
73. Unplug for 24 hours!
74. Stargaze in the middle of nowhere
75. Raise money for charity
76. Make ice-cream
77. Do something that scares me
78. Learn to sew
79. When safe, take the boys to an old people home to spend some time with them

So I've done the blog nice and early, Rob is putting Oscar to bed so I'll sort Leo in a bit, I'll have a quick shower and then maybe have a look at my to do list.  😁

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails