Wednesday 1 July 2020

Day 105 - Pinch Punch

Pinch punch first of the month and no returns! This was such a funny tradition when I lived with Mum and Dad.  We're all very competitive so it was really funny to see who could get who first.  There was usually screaming, shouting and running involved and sometimes it ended in tears or punch ups 😂😂


I am so bored which isn't a bad place to be.  I'm always preaching to the boys that boredom isn't a negative thing and that it can make you appreciate things and gets you to use your imagination to find other stuff to keep you occupied.  It's not like I don't have things to keep me busy or nice distractions like reading my book etc, it's just that I don't want to do any of them. 🤷


I want to blog about something different and not just the usual boring things we do every day.  I have to mention I did run 7 miles in under an hour today though.☺️ 💪🏃. I'm debating if I start to increase the miles or not. 🤔 Probably not seeing as I appear to have a sore hamstring now. 😏. Seriously though, if I am injured and unable to exercise, I suggest you stay well away from me until I'm better!😡


Oscar had a slow start this morning and I did manage to get Leo to at least do some maths and literacy work. I think I'll be hard pushed to get them to do anything over the summer holidays but I will try, just to keep them ticking over. 


I had had enough of the boys flopping about complaining so about 2pm I kicked Leo and Oscar out into the street.  I think I might do it more often as it always seems to turn out well.  They go to the stream and mess around and they went to the scooter park for a bit today too.  It's just lush that they're out and about doing different things.


I might stop with all the Snapchat filter pictures.  I only do it so that it's not just all writing on here.  I should try and take more pictures of the boys but they're only doing the same things each day of school work or staring at a screen.  It's funny how it has changed from the first couple of weeks of lockdown and home schooling where we were baking, drawing and making things.  I am so over being a teacher now.


It's funny though as that was what I wanted to be when I was younger.  I was going to be a PE teacher and did some work experience as one and I loved it.  I took the A levels but only ended up doing a year.  I even tried to get in the Army as a PTI (personal, training, instructor), but long story short it didn't work out and I met Rob and the rest is history as they say.


Bucket list ideas...

21.    Join an archery club
22.    Cooking lesson
23.    Flower arranging lesson
24.    Do some volunteer work
25.    Say "yes" to everything day - won't be telling the boys when though.

I just totally fell for a money laundering scam.  I was about to shut everything down and go to sleep when a message came up on my phone from a friend who I haven't seen or heard from in a while saying she needed help and did I have a Paypal account.  I am very tired, but I'm also gullible and always keen to try and help people out and I was just sucked in and agreed to it all.  Luckily Rob stopped it from going too far, but I feel extremely stupid right now. 😔. Not sure I'm going to be able to go to sleep straight away.  Might try reading my book and see if that helps me to switch off a bit. 😒

Can't even do highlights as too busy feeling sorry for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails