Thursday 28 February 2008

Photo Shoot

Mummy morning was at our house this week and Sarah and Toby joined us for the last time. Everyone had a nice time drinking tea and eating biscuits and all the babies sat around the floor playing with my toys.




Mummy took some pictures of everyone.

Toby

Sophie

Iestyn

Anna

Me


Then Mummy got Charlotte on the web cam so that she could see us all. We all waved and smiled at her. All the guys miss seeing Faith and Charlotte. I am really lucky as Mummy takes me to see them all the time which is ace.

Everyone stayed for lunch and it was chaos. Sharon said it was like lunchtime at the zoo. Well, I went to the zoo on Sunday and it wasn't anything like what was going on in our house. It was all good fun though. I had avocado and banana. There were lots of bits in it so I actually had to chew a little bit.

After everyone had gone, we got in the car and went to see Auntie Lucy who was home looking after her daughter Ashlee and her Niece Ria.

I was put on Ashlee's bed as I was still asleep from the car journey and Mummy had yet more tea and biscuits.

When I woke up I spent a few minutes wondering where I was and then Mummy came to get me.

I had lots of fun playing with Ria and Ashlee.





Not long after I came downstairs, Nanny Rennolds, Auntie Katie, Chloe and Kamron arrived. It was so noisy but good fun.



Kamron was jumping on Chloe at one point but she didn't seem to mind.



Ashlee played dress up, in her poor Cinderella dress.



Chloe and Kamron enjoyed watching Telly Tubbies.





We stayed until 4 o'clock and then went home. I had a short nap which meant that when Mummy tried to put me in my bed after my bath, I wasn't ready to go to sleep. Mummy ended up having to feed me again before I would settle.

Me messing around meant that Mummy was late for her line dancing but she still enjoyed it.

Thursday was the day of our photo shoot. Mummy and I got dressed up really nice and Mummy even put some make-up on!

We arrived at Nanny Rennolds' house for 10 o'clock and left at half past for our session at 10:45.

We arrived on time and found a parking space right outside. I had a quick feed in the reception while we waited for everyone else to arrive.

We were shown to a room upstairs that was just white, with big lights. I had so much fun. This man was there with a camera and he took loads and loads of photos of me. Then he took some of me and Mummy and then all the others. The others being, Nanny and Granddad, Auntie Katie, Uncle Alex, Chloe, Kamron and their Nanny and Granddad, Mary and Derek.

Chloe wasn't very happy about having her photo taken so spent the best part of an hour crying and trying to hide. Everyone managed to get her happy and playing but as soon as the camera flashed, she would get upset again. I think I am so used to having my picture taken now that I really enjoyed it. I wonder what the pictures will look like. Mummy says they are too expensive to buy though.



We all went to the pub for lunch after. We had a really nice time and everyone ate loads, even me.





We dropped Nanny and Granddad off home and then we went back to our house. I was really tired and had quite a long nap.

Daddy came home and I sat and looked at my books with him. It is really nice doing that.

I had my bath at the usual time and Mummy and Daddy did their usual routine. One sorts out my head end, does my hair, brushes my teeth and drys under my chin and the other, drys me, puts my nappy on and then sorts out the bath. It works really well and I get to spend time with my parents.

I went to bed okay but I heard Mummy leave the house so I decided that I wasn't quite ready to go to sleep yet. Daddy came to comfort me and about 20 minutes later I was asleep.

Mummy went to Iestyn and Naomi's house for a Bodyshop party. She had a really good time but said she messed around too much. She also learnt a lot about how to apply eye make-up. I will hopefully never have to understand all that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails