Thursday 21 February 2008

Great, Great Aunt Ivy

Today was our visit to Mummy's Great Auntie Ivy. She was married to Great Uncle Tom who was the brother of Mummy's Granddad. Hope that makes sense.

I had breakfast which was yummy as always and then after my mid morning nap, Mummy decided she was bored and wanted to go for a walk.

We went down to the library to take my books back, which were late but we weren't fined. Mummy looked around to see if she could take some new books but didn't find anything that she wanted.

Back at home it was lunchtime. I made a right old mess but Mummy didn't mind. We had lots of fun and I enjoyed all my food.

Nanny arrived just after we had finished clearing up. Actually, I just watched Mummy do all the clearing up, and then we went to meet up with my Great, Great Auntie Ethel and her daughter in law, Yvonne. We had to meet up with them first so that they could show us the way to go.



It wasn't long before we were in the flat of my Great, Great Auntie Ivy. She was really nice to us. Mummy had cakes, biscuits and tea. We were even given a gift of J cloths in the shape of a shirt. Very strange, but very sweet.

I had cuddles from everyone.


















We only stayed an hour and we then went straight home again.

I fell asleep on the way home and I didn't wake up for ages. This meant that when it came to me going to bed, I was wide awake. I cried and cried but Mummy would not pick me up! I eventually took the hint and went to sleep again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails