Friday 22 February 2008

What A Mess!

Swimming today which is always good fun.

Breakfast first of course. I had apple and peach. There was loads of it but I nearly finished it all. I think Mummy was slightly surprised.

We arrived early at the pool, yet again, and had to wait a little bit for Nanny, Auntie Kate, Chloe, Kamron, Auntie Karen and Charley.

This week is half term so the pool was really busy, but it was also very hot! It was like being in the bath, which I also love. We had loads of fun. It was so warm that we stayed in for ages.

There was one horrible moment. Charley was flopping back in the water and then standing up. Little did we know but Chloe decided to copy her and ended up trying to swim under the water! It was really scary. Chloe isn't even 3 yet so can't swim. She was obviously upset but it didn't take her long to cheer up again.

We were in the pool for over 30 minutes which is a long time for us and all our skin was shriveled up like dried prunes. My hair was even flat and Kamrons was very, very curly.







Next stop was an Italian restaurant for lunch. Luckily they had a table that could fit all of us and we set about ordering our food and tucking in.



Nanny was upset about some dressing on her salad but everyone else was okay. Chloe was better than okay. She normally doesn't eat very much but she polished off half a ton of spaghetti.

Not to be out done, Kamron scoffed loads of spaghetti too. He made slightly more mess though.





I had my lunch there too. The kitchen staff heated up my carrot and pea. I couldn't get enough of it. I opened my mouth for nearly every spoonful. I'm still not that keen on water from my cup. Hopefully I can have some juice instead soon.

A good time was had by all and Kamron was very happy when Auntie Karen stole the left over chips from the next table for him to have. Waste not want not.









Mummy and I went home and was greeted by a letter from the landlord telling us that he is selling the house we live in. Mummy was obviously very upset, and after talking to Daddy for a bit, we got in the car and went up to Nanny and Granddad Rennolds' house.

It was good there as I had new toys to play with and Mummy had a nice chat to Granddad. Nanny was still out.



Back at home, Mummy woke me up from my short nap and I was put in my door swing. I had loads of fun. Mummy was dancing around like a loony and I tried to copy her for some reason. We were having so much fun that Mummy didn't notice that it had gone past my bathtime.

Bathtime was good fun too. I can now sit up on my own and play with all my toys. Mummy has free hands to wash me and help me play with Mr Starfish and Mr Crocodile. Mr Seahorse did return for a couple of nights but he soon disappeared again. Boo.

I was still very hyper by the time I was trying to have my last feed of the day. I didn't manage to have that much so I am sure I will be waking Mummy up soon for some more.

Starting tomorrow I will be on 3 solid meals a day! How are we going to have time for anything else!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails