Tuesday 12 February 2008

Tea Break

This morning for breakfast I had papaya. It was yummy and I ate loads. I quite like fruit but vegetables are horrible.

Mummy topped me up with some milk and it wasn't long before I wanted to go back to sleep.



Mummy was then very busy doing things around the house. She is still trying to sort out the spare room which just seems to be always filled with stuff.

I was asleep for a little while but I was soon up and having fun with Mummy.

Next stop was Jolly Babies. We had a brilliant time and we even sat and watched Debs, the teacher, blowing loads of bubbles up into the air. Iestyn is very close to crawling now and he just really wanted to get them.

We rushed home as I had to have my lunch. I really didn't want it though.

Charlotte and Faith come over for lunch too and Charlotte tried to distract me so that Mummy could get the spoon in my mouth, but it didn't work for long.

I had a lovely time playing with Faith and Charlotte. I had another nap after some more food and then Naomi and Iestyn came over too.

It was such a beautiful day outside that the Mummies decided it would be good to go out for a walk. So we did. I didn't walk of course, I was in my buggy.

We went around the park and then into Sainsburys for a cream tea. The Mummies had a really nice time, chatting and catching up.



On the walk home, I fell asleep again and everyone went there separate ways. We didn't get home until 5pm!

Mummy put me up to bed but I didn't stay asleep so was promptly brought back downstairs. I had some swinging time, mat time, chair time and cuddles. I am so spoilet.

When Daddy got home from work, he helped Mummy to do some hand and foot prints in paint. It didn't work that well but it is something for my record book that Mummy is keeping.

I was put straight in the bath afterwards to wash all the paint out from in between my toes.

Mummy was finally able to style my hair in a different position to straight up. I thought it looked really cool but by the time it had dried, it was pointing up again. I think Mummy was talking about using some sort of gel next time. Oh dear, whatever next!



No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails