Sunday 17 February 2008

Blind

It was Mummy's turn for a lie in today so Daddy came to get me and fed me my breakfast which was apple.

We played downstairs until it was time for my mid morning nap. Daddy went back to bed with Mummy.

We didn't go out today so we just spent our time messing around with various toys and having cuddles.



In the afternoon, Daddy put up a black-out blind and my curtain tie backs in my room. I think they are hopeing I will sleep better if it is darker.



It was the usual routine for the evening.

What a very boring weekend.

Here is a picture of Mummy all ready for her Indian meal on Friday.

1 comment:

  1. Well look at you. Very nice, and I know you had areally nice time. Best do it more often. x x x x

    ReplyDelete

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails