Monday 18 February 2008

Da Da Again

Brekkie today was apple, pear and peach, lovingly prepared by my Mummy. She is doing an excellent job with cooking all of my food and making sure it is ready for me each day. I actually think, secretly, she is enjoying it.

Monday mornings are always a bit of a rush as we have to get to yoga class. It takes about 30 minutes to get there on a good day and it starts at 10.

We made it on time this week which was lucky because there was loads of traffic. We had left home early too so that I could have a nap in the car before going into the yoga class.

Mummy said she had a really good work out today. She was doing lots of different stretches and Vivien made her work very hard. There wasn't much relaxing going on.

I sat with the other babies in the corner, playing with toys and just generally chatting and having fun.

After their short tea break at the end of the class we went home for lunch. I had another sleep so Mummy had to wait to feed me.

I eventually woke up and was given, broccoli, cauliflour and sweet potato for lunch. I didn't mind it but I wasn't exactly gasping for more. I sat in my highchair to eat today and Mummy gave me a cup of water too. It is very strange having water as it tastes funny and it's cold.

We then went to see Auntie Lucy, Shauna and Ashlee. Their Daddy Craig is away at the moment.

I had a really good time. Ashlee sat with me and showed me her balloons. You can only see the string of the balloons though as Mummy cut them out of the picture.





Shauna was playing with her DVDs in the conservatory so I didn't really see her that much.



Mummy and Lucy did lots of talking and ate yet more biscuits. Mummy better watch her diet or she will end up as chubby as me.

When we left I fell asleep in the car and then I carried on sleeping when we got home.

Not long after I woke up, Daddy was home from work.

A while ago I used to say Da Da all the time. Then for some reason I just stopped and took to shouting instead. Well, tonight it just came back to me and Mummy and Daddy were ever so pleased.



Daddy gave me my bath while Mummy had a shower and then I had a final feed for about 40 minutes before being put in bed. I don't know why I fed so long. I usually only have about 10 minutes worth. You never know, I might sleep through tonight. Yeh right!

1 comment:

  1. Love my little boy saying Da Da, what a clever boy you are Ellis, Nannie is very proud of you, you are becoming very smart indeed. Bigest kisses in the world. x x x x Nannie

    ReplyDelete

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails