Monday 11 February 2008

Snip, Snip!

Yoga this morning,but not until after I had tried mango for the first time. It is yummy and I can't wait to have it again.

We arrived at yoga early for a change so had to sit in the car for a little bit before going into the house.

We were the first in but all the others turned up just after. Mummy took my hat off and this is the results.







Now, are you sure Mummy shouldn't cut my hair? Please vote in this months poll.

Yoga wasn't very relaxing and all the babies, except me of course, started to kick off at one point or another. I even had to do my yoga with other mummies. It was very strange but I didn't mind one bit.

We went home to pick up my lunch and then zoomed off up to Nanny and Granddad Rennolds' house. I had my lunch and cuddles with my Great Uncle Roger and of course Granddad Rennolds. Nanny was out shopping so we had to wait a bit for her to come home.

After Nanny had had her lunch we went for a really nice walk in the sunshine. I eventually fell asleep and missed the woods part of the walk but I still enjoyed it.

When I was woken up, I had some play time with the toys that Nanny has. They are really good.



We arrived back home at about 5:20pm so we didn't have to wait long for Daddy to get back. I had about 20 minutes of play time in my door swing and cuddles with Daddy before I was bathed and put to bed.

Mummy finally played her computer game that she received for Christmas. She really enjoyed it and hopes that she will soon have enough time to do it again.

1 comment:

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails