Wednesday 20 February 2008

Noisy

Mummy morning again! It comes around so fast.

We were up at our usual time of about 7:40am. I was awake before that but Mummy leaves me in my bed to play for a while.

Breakfast was papaya and baby rice. It was really nice and I think I am finally getting the hang of opening my mouth for the spoon.

Mummy morning was at Sarah and Toby's house today. It was supposed to be at our house but Toby's brother, Oliver, is home from school so we went there instead.

We had a really good time, playing with all of their toys and Mummy had yet more tea and biscuits. I think if she isn't careful, she might end up looking like a biscuit.

Mummy had forgotten to bring my lunch with her so we had to go home at about 12. Unfortunately I fell asleep and didn't wake up until 1 o'clock. By this time I was so hungry that I wasn't interested in the solid food, I just wanted my milk.

I did quite well with the solid food, if you can call that slush solid, and I even had some water from my cup. Lunch today was potato, parsnip and pea.

I was topped up with a massive milk feed and I felt sleepy again shortly after.

We got in the car and went up to see Nanny and Granddad Rennolds. I nearly fell asleep in the car but as we pulled into the drive I realised where we were.

Nanny was out but I had cuddles with Granddad and Auntie Karen, Cousin Charley, Auntie Katie, Cousins Chloe and Kamron were also there. It was really hectic. Charley, Chloe and Auntie Katie were running around hitting each other with bottles. I just looked on thinking they were crazy.







Kamron is doing really well with his walking. He just needs to build up some confidence. He was taking a few steps between Mummy and Auntie Katie. He looked really pleased with himself. It won't be long before he will be running around getting into more trouble.



We popped down the road to see Auntie Lucy, Shauna, Ashlee, Jaimie and Ria, who were all visiting their Mummy. We had really nice time and I got to see Sadie, their dog.

We didn't stay long and when we got back to Nanny and Granddad's house, Auntie Katie and her gang had gone home.

We stayed for a bit, chatting, drinking more tea and playing with toys before I fell asleep again. Mummy transferred me into the car and we were home in about 15 minutes.

I had some door swinging time just before Daddy came home and then Mummy and Daddy bathed me together and I had a long feed before being put into bed. Another tiring day. Tomorrow we are going to see my Great, Great Auntie Ivy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails