Friday 15 February 2008

Great Escape

Wednesday we were at Sally and Anna's house for Mummies morning. We were a bit late as Mummy was trying to express some milk and I was having a nap. As soon as we arrived, the kettle was on and the biscuits were being eaten.

I had a lovely time playing with Anna, who was trying to grab my hair, and Iestyn who was doing really good push ups. Toby was asleep to start with but he was soon giggling away.

Lunch time arrived and everyone set about having something to eat, apart from me that is as Mummy didn't bring my food with her. This meant that we had to go home.

For lunch I had sweet potato and Mummy couldn't get it in my mouth quick enough. It is yummy.

In the afternoon, Mummy did some housework which made her feel happy. She doesn't like it when the house is messy and dirty. The thing is, it pretty much always is messsy and dirty as we are always out doing fun things.

In the evening Mummy went to line dancing and she learnt a dance done to the music of Piece Of Me by Britney Spears. Mummy is a huge fan so was really excited about it and practiced as soon as she got home!

Thursday is the stay at home day. Mummy finished off the housework, did 3 loads of washing and sorted out my food diary. What that is, is a list of dinners that I am having and Mummy puts it in the diary so that she never really has to think what to give me, she just has to get it ready.

I had pear for breakfast, and I was so eager for it that I pretty much had my head in the bowl! Mummy thought it was really funny but was pleased that I was enjoying it so much.

I was put in my chair without being strapped in for once, so I grabbed my chance, and tried to escape.






The landlord came over to fit a blind in the bathroom so Mummy and I went out to get some diesel and a few things at Sainsburys. We had the heating on in the house so Mummy didn't realise how flipping cold it was until we were at the shops. Mummy didn't even put a jumper on me and I was freezing! Needless to say, we weren't out for long before we were back home in the nice warm house.

Mummy and I played until Daddy came home from work and he gave me my bath, which was really nice.

Woke twice during the night, which isn't too bad. I still have a bit of cold so that isn't helping. Mummy still seems tired a lot of the time though. I don't think she is sleeping too well at the moment. Maybe it's because she just can't wait to see me in the morning.

For breakfast today I had peach and banana which Mummy had to make. She cooked it for a bit on the stove and then whizzed it up in the blender before giving it to me all nice and warm. I wasn't sure of it to start with but I soon ate loads. I made a really nice mess too.

I have recently learned how to clap and Mummy manged to get a video of me doing it. I think I look very cute.

After a short nap, we ventured out into the cold again to go swimming. I haven't been for 2 weeks so it was a bit of a surprise.

Nanny is away this weekend and Auntie Katie thought she might struggle with Chloe and Kamron on her own so it was just Mummy and I.

We entered the pool and it was freezing! We only stayed in for about 20 minutes, until my lips went blue and then we tried to have a shower but they were ice cold.

Back in the warm of my home I had some lunch. It was carrot and parsnip. I managed to get it everywhere! All up my arms, around my face, down my legs, all over the Bumbo and all over Mummy. Not really sure how much actually went into my mouth.

I had a nice nap in my bed and then I sat and looked at some books with Mummy before we got ready to go to Twinkling Stars.

Twinkling Stars was really good. We used this big multi coloured parachute. We sat on it while the Mummies made waves and then it was pulled over our heads. We had so much fun.

Faith was there with her Daddy as Charlotte was at work. Iestyn and Naomi, Sally and Anna were also there. Sophie and Sharon had just come back from Manchester so they didn't go.

At home I played on my mat for a bit before having a feed. Mummy tried to get me to go to sleep but I wouldn't so I just played in my cot while she had a shower and washed her hair.

Mummy is going out tonight with all the other Mummies for an Indian meal. I think she is looking forward to it but nervous too. I'm not sure how many different outfits she tried but I soon ran out of fingers and toes to count on.

Daddy gave me my bath and I was soon fed and in bed. I hope Mummy has a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails