Monday 25 February 2008

Tons Of Food

I went from the best nights sleep on Saturday night to the worst nights sleep on Sunday night. I got Mummy up 4 times and then I was awake from 6:30am. I don't know why I kept waking up, maybe it was because of my top teeth that are coming through.

Mummy was shattered but she did a great job of feeding me a massive bowl of cereal as fast as she could.

We arrived early at yoga so sat outside in the car. I was even allowed to sit in the front with Mummy and I felt really grown up.




Mummy had a really good workout in yoga. I on the other hand really wanted to go back to sleep but I just couldn't. So instead I just moaned a lot. Elin, Mummy's friend, tried to sing to me in Swedish but it only worked for a minute or two. Mummy was so tired that she didn't really have much sympathy for me. I was just left until she was finished and then she fed me to sleep.

Mummy had a nice chat with the other ladies and had a cuppa with some biscuits while she was waiting for me to wake.

Our first stop on the way home was to see Jaidan, Leighton and Sabriel. I had my lunch which was yummy and then Sabriel looked after me while Mummy had her lunch.

Jaidan is expecting her second baby at the end of August so Mummy was again getting very broody and chatting about pregnancy and babies a lot.

Mummy called the zoo to see if they had found my hat but they hadn't, so our next stop on the way home was the shops to buy me a new one. Here I am modelling it.





Mummy also bought a new changing mat as my old one had split.

By the time we got home, it was time for me to have some more solids. It was squash which is my favourite and I ate it all up really, really fast. Think Mummy is going to give me a bit more tomorrow.

I had a quick nap and before too long it was bath and bed time. I have now outgrown my 6-9 month baby grows. The 9-12 month grows are a bit long in the legs but I already fit the body part. Mummy and Daddy can't believe how fast I am growing up. I certainly can with the amount of food that I am eating.

I woke twice during Monday night, the second time being about 5:20am. Mummy fed me and put me back to bed. Then next thing i know, Mummy is waking me up! What a cheek! I'm usually the one doing all the waking.

I was dragged downstairs for some breakfast. Just apple today, it was okay but a bit boring.

I chilled out on my mat for a bit.


We were back to Jolly Babies today as last week was half term. We had a really good time and everyone was happy to see us. We did loads of clapping songs which are my favourite.

We stopped in Sainsburys on the way home as Mummy wanted to wait a little bit before giving me my lunch, and for the first time I was allowed to sit in the trolley.



We weren't in the shop long as I was getting really hungry. In fact Mummy ended up rushing around in order for us to get home as quickly as possible.
I ate all my lunch too. Mummy has started to give me larger amounts but I seem to be managing them okay.

Mummy and I played lots and lots. We read all my books and messed around with all my toys. I was even doing really clever things. I went from sitting up, to lying on my front, then I rolled onto my back and then back to my front again. I was getting really good at it and managed to do it several times over, all in a row, and I was able to cover some ground.


Mummy cut my nails, changed my clothes, as they were wet, and put me to bed. I woke up about 45 minutes later and Mummy took me downstairs again. I then had a pain so I started crying. Mummy didn't know what was wrong with me. She tried feeding, comforting, playing and singing to me but it didn't work. I eventually just got on with playing with my toys but when Mummy came back to check on me, she could see that there was blood everywhere. Basically, when Mummy cut my nails earlier, she had cut one too short and it had made my finger bleed. It was strange that it had a delayed reaction of about an hour but still it was bleeding. Mummy tried for over an hour to get it to stop but it just wouldn't. I bled all over my mat, toys, Mummy's pillow, my clothes and slippers.

Daddy came home from work and it was still bleeding after my bath. Mummy and Daddy put a plaster on it, I was fed and put to bed at about 7:30pm, finger still bleeding.

Mummy came in to check on me and to remove the plaster about 20 minutes later. Fingers crossed, it had stopped bleeding.

1 comment:

  1. Ellis, you are such a cutie - you should be a baby hat model!

    ReplyDelete

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails