Tuesday 19 February 2008

Costco

I had mango again for breakfast today, not a whole one obviously, and I scoffed the lot. It is really nice and I wish I could have it every day.

We met up with Nanny Rennolds, Auntie Katie, Chloe and Kamron at the local Costco. Mummy hadn't been there before and was really looking forward to it.

Everyone arrived on time, which I think is a first, and then after getting our trolley's we were soon in the store gazing at all the goods.

There was a table set up with a lady serving coffee, tea, orange juice, and loads of cakes and fruit. It was all free and you just had to help yourself to the food and order a drink. Mummy grabbed some cake and had some orange juice.

Chloe on the other hand was grabbing bits of cake every 2 minutes and running off with them. It was really funny.

Chloe and Kamron have just come back off of their first family holiday and I think Chloe missed me as she seemed to be permantley attached to my lips or face giving me kisses. I didn't mind to start with but after nearly an hour, I started to get a bit fed up of it.


Mummy, Nanny and Auntie Katie were soon in full swing and filling up their trolley's fast. Mummy bought a coat, some bedding, a book for me which has huge eyes, and a jumbo sticker book for Chloe. If you should know Chloe and have just read that, please don't let her know what we got her for her birthday.




The food section was amazing. They had huge cakes and big slabs of cheese. Mummy wanted to buy loads but since I arrived, we don't have as much money as we used to.

Everyone was still happy shopping but I was getting hungry. I started to make that known and soon Mummy was taking me to the cafe. She had brought my food with her and asked if the kitchen staff would heat it up for us but they refused due to health and safety or something. Instead they gave us a huge bowl of boiling hot water so that we could rest my bowl in it and hopefully slightly warm my food in about 10 minutes or so. It would just be so much easier for them to stick it in the microwave for 20 seconds!

I sat on Mummy's lap to eat lunch and it seemed to work really well. I made very little mess and I even enjoyed drinking some water from my cup. I had squash, sweet potato and swede.

By the time we had finished lunch, Nanny and Auntie Katie had finished their shopping.

We then went straight to see Charlotte and Faith. We had a really good photo session.



What is she doing?


Charlotte sang to us at one point and we tried to sing back.





Mummy wanted to have a sausage roll for lunch so I was put in the sling and carried to the local highstreet.

We came back quite quickly as it was really cold outside. I was okay though as it is nice and warm wrapped up close to Mummy.


Mummy and Charlotte had tea and a massive wedge of cake and then sat around chatting for ages. I was having a good time playing with Faith's toys.

Nanny Rennolds and Chloe popped in quickly to drop some stuff off for Mummy. Nanny has kindly given us some ham, bacon, lamb, cheese, bottle of wine, fancy toilet roll and posh kitchen roll. Thank you Nanny.

We went home around 4 o'clock and I had a nice sleep while Mummy sorted a few things out.

When I woke up, Mummy took a couple more pictures of me being happy.


Then I had a look at my Easter present from Nanny and Granddad Rennolds. I'm not allowed chocolate so I was bought a nursery songs book that has puzzles in it too. Thank you again Nanny and Granddad.




It wasn't long before it was time for my bath. Daddy was out so Mummy bathed me, fed me, and then put me to bed. I was very tired. What a long day.

1 comment:

  1. Ellis your mummy is very naughty giving you your present so soon. I guess its not really a problem, because you are not even sure what Easter is yet, but you will, and then you will be able to have loads, and loads of easter eggs, bet you can't wait.

    The other little gifts were for your mummy to have a try at cooking, because she now likes it, and is getting very good at it. Well done mummy: All round good job. x x x x

    ReplyDelete

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails