Saturday 16 February 2008

Walker

Mummy had a great time last night. The only thing was, was that I woke up and even after Daddy had given me some food, I still wouldn't go back to sleep. Daddy phoned Mummy and she came home and fed me again. I was soon tucked up in bed.

Mummy fed me my breakfast which was cereal and I ate it all up. It is so yummy.

I had a short nap and Mummy went back to bed with Daddy for a bit too. Daddy was having his lie in. Mummy is having hers tomorrow.

We played for a bit and then after lunch which was potato, carrot and squash, Mummy and I walked to Argos to get a baby walker that plays lots of music and things. I can't wait to play with it.

When we got back, I had some more food, and then played on my mat until I was put down for another nap. I didn't want to go to sleep so I did a lot of talking to myself instead. Mummy then came and took me back downstairs.

I played on my mat, read some books with Daddy and had some swinging time. It was then the usual routine for bedtime. I hope I sleep better tonight. Daddy is going out and I think Mummy might be getting an early night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails