Saturday 23 February 2008

Chop Chop

Mummy came to get me this morning and we went downstairs to have breakfast. I had fruit trio, which is apple, pear and banana. Mummy had a bagel with herb and garlic cheese spread. Sounds disgusting.

I played on my mat for a bit and then had some milk. I quickly fell asleep.



If you watch the video carefully, you can see that I am obviously dreaming about my next feed.



For lunch I had sweet potato, swede and pea. I didn't do too bad.

Mummy cooked a lovely meal for Daddy using the lamb that Nanny gave us. With it she did, broccoli, cauliflower, roast potatoes, roast parsnips and roast butternut squash. Mummy was very pleased with the results but did a bit too much food.







Mummy then decided to cut Daddy's hair. She was fed up with it being so long. First of all she cut it into a very funny shape and Daddy said he was starting to look like Granddad George.







But Mummy did yet another good job of the day and Daddy was pleased with his new style. I on the other hand, have never seen Daddy with his hair so short. When he came to get me after my nap, I wasn't really sure about him for quite a while.



We had a nice surprise visit in the afternoon. Nanny and Granddad Rennolds popped in to see us on their way home from the shops.



The rest of the afternoon was quite boring although I had another surprise, a 3rd solid meal of the day! Apparently from now on I will be having 3 meals a day on top of all my milk. All Mummy and I seem to do these days, is eat, nap and clean up. Well, I nap and Mummy cleans up.

I had a large feed and went to bed quite happy. Daddy went to the shops to get some bits and pieces for our picnic that we are having tomorrow and as soon as Mummy had helped to put the food away, she went to bed as she wasn't feeling very well.

I am really looking forward to tomorrow as we are going to the zoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails