Monday 4 February 2008

Baby Rice

Saturday morning was spent with Mummy doing lots of washing and sorting out all our stuff out of the suitcase. She did a really good job and it didn't take her too long.

At lunchtime I was put in my high chair and given some baby rice for the first time. It was a funny temperature and it was very runny. I had a good go though but I was just so hungry that I got a bit fed up eventually as it just wasn't arriving at my mouth quick enough.

Daddy finished me off with the rest of my bottle.



In the afternoon Daddy and I walked down to Sainsburys to grab a few things for dinner, well, I didn't walk obviously, I was in my buggy. We were gone for quite a long time and Mummy managed to do some of the blog.

It was really nice on Saturday night to be back in my routine. I loved being in my bath again. I still haven't got back on track with my sleeping, but hopefully by the end of this week I should be okay.

Sunday morning we all had a lie in. Daddy brought me into bed with him and Mummy and we all slept until about 10am, when Mummy got up and woke me up too.

It wasn't long before we were due to go to Nanny and Granddad George's house for a roast dinner.

We arrived nearly on time and had a nice time looking at the fish and playing with my stacking cups on a mat. We didn't get any pictures because the memory card for the camera was at home. Nanny took some though, so I shall get some copies and post them later.

I sat in my high chair and had baby rice again today. It was slightly thicker than yesterday and I wasn't so hungry, which made it easier for Mummy. Nanny even had a go at feeding me but she soon passed it back to Mummy.

Mummy and Daddy really enjoyed their roast dinner and Mummy scoffed all the vegetables.

We stayed there until about 4pm and then went home, via the shops as I needed yet another sleeping bag. The new sleeping bag has holes in it so that I can use it in the car - the holes are for the car seat straps to go through. Mummy has started to buy unisex things so that we can use them for my brother or sister. No, Mummy isn't pregnant just yet.

I had another lovely bath before going to bed at my usual time of 7pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails