Monday 4 February 2008

Back To It

Monday morning and we were back doing the usual things. First thing Monday morning is yoga. It took us 40 minutes to get there as the traffic was really bad.

Yoga was good but Mummy had a headache from the drive into town. She worked very hard though and I was a good boy right until the end.

I fell asleep at yoga and Mummy moved me into the car and then into the house and I stayed asleep. That doesn't usually happen and Mummy had to wake me up at 1:30 so that she could give me some carrot for the first time.

I actually did really well but I got a bit fed up of it after a while. I think tomorrow I am having sweet potato. There is a video but it was done on different camera. We will hopefully post it soon.

We then bundled into the car and went to visit Jaimie and Ria. It was nice to see them again as we haven't seen them in ages. Ria has really changed and gave us loads of smiles.

We popped in to see Nanny and Granddad Rennolds but Nanny had gone out to Morrisons. I had nice cuddles with Granddad though and Chloe gave me kisses and put pen on my face.

We came home and I had another nap before playing with Mummy in the evening.

Daddy was out so Mummy gave me my bath, feed and put me to bed. Mummy then stayed up really late trying to finish the blog. I think she managed it and went to bed at around midnight, which is when I woke up for the first time.

Sorry, there are no photos for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails