Sunday 10 February 2008

Mental

Sorry everyone but here is another video of me having a wicked time in my door swing. I really love it!



On saturday I had breakfast for the first time. It was pear with baby rice but I didn't really fancy it that much.

In the afternoon I stayed home with Daddy and Mummy popped out to the shops. She bought me some new swimming trunks and some sheets for my bed. She came home and wouldn't stop talking about all the babies and pregnant women she saw. She was going on about how broody she was. I have no idea what that means but it didn't sound too good.

Sunday morning, for breakfast I had banana. It was delicious and I ate loads, Mummy was very pleased.

We visited Wayne and Nic in the morning. We had a lovely time. I had nice cuddles and watched Jasper, their dog, running around the room with Harvey, their nephew. Mummy fed me swede for the first time too. I liked it up until it went cold and then I wasn't interested any more.

We then went up to see Nanny and Granddad Rennolds, but they had gone out. Mummy put some music on and we danced around until Daddy was ready to go. It was really good fun and I ended up so tired.

I fell asleep in the car as soon as we left and I didn't wake until we got home.

I had a really good afternoon playing and chatting with Daddy. Mummy was busy doing things around the house.

It all starts again tomorrow. Yoga first thing tomorrow but I'm not sure what Mummy has planned for the afternoon. Time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails