Tuesday 1 January 2008

Normal

Monday was Daddy's first day back at work and we really missed him. I was still unwell so I spent the day sitting on Mummy's lap and snoozing.



In the afternoon Mummy and I took a quick walk to Sainsburys and back. The weather was horrible outside and probably not a good idea for Mummy to be walking in it. I was okay as I was all wrapped up in my foot muff.

At Sainsburys Mummy bought some food for her and Daddy. They were planning on having a meal and then just watching the fireworks on telly at midnight. We had all been invited over to Wayne, Nic and bumps house, but Mummy and Daddy wanted a quiet one.

In the evening Mummy had a change of heart. We had also been invited over to see Leighton, Jaidan and Sabriel. The good thing about going there is that Mummy could bath me and put me down to sleep on their big bed.

Daddy came home from work and we left straight away. When we arrived it wasn't long until I had my bath. Sabriel joined me which was really nice. I had a long feed and went straight to sleep.

Mummy and Daddy sat with Leight and Jaidan and watched the fireworks at midnight. Shortly after, they came in to get me. I was awake anyway. They put me in the car and when we got home, I was still awake. Mummy fed me and put me in my big bed! I didn't wake then until 5:30am.

The following day and Daddy is home again. I was feeling very ill again so Mummy gave me some Calpol. Daddy was ill too and stayed in bed until late. He then came downstairs and fell asleep on the sofa.


Mummy and Daddy played a pub quiz for an hour or so. Mummy actually did quite well and was really pleased with herself.

After my nap, Mummy read to me. I received some books at Christmas, so it was nice to actually see them. Mummy is really good at reading stories. She does all these funny voices, and faces.



Hopefully next week, things will get back to normal. Although there is a slight problem as Daddy's car is broken and in the garage. This means that he takes Mummy's car to work and we are then stuck at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails