Monday 21 January 2008

Cheers Drive

This weekend was, for me, rather boring. We stayed in the whole weekend and Mummy and Daddy were very busy getting rid of loads of stuff from the garage and loft.

Saturday night bath time was good fun. I have this new toy from Christmas and Daddy calls him Mr Seahorse. He fits perfectly in my mouth, but the fun part is that Mummy and Daddy can't get him out!



On Sunday Daddy and I had a long lie in.





Mummy dressed me in a big boys t-shirt that Daddy got me for Christmas. It says "Cheers Drive" on it which is apparently something we say where we live. Mummy said it made me look a lot older than I am.




I've been sleeping rather well recently. I hope that I can keep it up as it allows Mummy to get loads of rest too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails