Sunday 27 January 2008

Packing

First thing Sunday morning was pretty much the same as Saturday. I was a bit whiny so Mummy put me in the door swing for a little bit.



Then Mummy was chatting to Charlotte, Faith and Mark on the web cam so we put some music on and had a dance. We danced to Prodigy, R.E.M, Reverend And The Makers, Britney Spears (of course) and some Disney classics. It was really good fun but I think Mummy was a bit too excited at some points and I could do nothing more than just stare at her in disbelief.

I think in a way Mummy is feeling rather nervous about the flight tomorrow so she is acting out at some things. I'm sure she will be fine on the day but it is just getting to that point. As for me, I can't wait!

At about 11:30 we popped up to see Nanny and Granddad Rennolds. They went out last night so had slightly sore heads. I don't really understand why your head would hurt after a night out but I am sure I will find out one day.

We played around a lot and Nanny even scared me with a Boo! at one point. By the time we left, I was shattered. I was asleep by the the end of the road.

Back at home I was put in bed for a nap, while Mummy used the time to type up the blog.

Mummy has prepared a list for all the things that she will need to take for me. It goes as follows:

Car Seat
Buggy
Sling
Nappies - Day and Night
Wipes
2 x sleeping bags
Grows
Vest - short and long sleeved
Outfits
Socks
Shoes
Slippers
Toys
Kitchen sink
Books
Toothpaste/brush
Soap
Comb
Cotton buds
Bibs
Muslins
Blankets/sheets
Play mat
Calpol
Hat, scarf, gloves
Coat
Jumper
Towels
Scissors

I can't imagine what it will be like when I have a brother or sister too.

Mummy did lots of packing in the afternoon and I sat with Daddy for a bit until my favourite part of the day, bath time.

I get so excited that I just can't stay still, and it is probably the time of day where I am the most vocal as you can see from these videos.







After my very long bath, I was fed and put in bed. I know Mummy still has loads to do to get ready for tomorrow so I don't think we will be going to yoga after all. I think Mummy may attempt to do some on her own though.

2 comments:

  1. don't forget Ellis's toothbrush!! Have a lovely time x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops silly me - it is already on the list...I should have realised!

    ReplyDelete

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails