Sunday 27 January 2008

Shopping

Saturday morning was a bit boring. I was in a mood because no one wanted to give me any attention. Mummy and Daddy were busy with the new computer, ironing (only Mummy), cleaning (only Mummy), and generally pottering around the house.

Mummy bagged up my squash and parsnip and I think she will be doing spinach and sweetcorn next. One week today and I will be trying baby rice for the first time. Keep a look out for a video.
Daddy had to go out to the Mall to pick up Mummy's mobile phone that had been repaired, so Mummy and I decided to join him. We didn't leave the house until about 2:30pm and once at the Mall we were rushing around every where.

Mummy bought me a new hat and gloves for our trip to Berlin and I was also bought 2 new books! One of the books has puzzles in it which is well cool. Because we bought books about Spot, I got a free cuddly toy.







On our way home, we stopped off at some more shops. Mummy went into Tesco for some nappies and came out with nappies, wipes, a top for me and 2 packets of hot cross buns. Naughty.

Then Mummy ran around Ikea to get another storage box for all of Daddy's computer stuff and then I was taken into Mothercare to have my bum changed. Whilst in Mothercare Mummy bought me some t-shirts and she wanted to buy some pyjamas but Daddy wouldn't let her. Boo.

By now I was really fed up of shopping and I was really hungry too. I cried all the way home.

At home Mummy fed me immediately and Daddy emptied the car. As we were home so late, it was only 30 minutes until my bath time.

Mummy and Daddy no longer let me have Mr Seahorse when I am in the bath. The problem is, is that I can fit part of Mr Seahorse in my mouth and when Mummy and Daddy try to get him back, I don't let them. I then get really mad when they finally manage to get him back. I am now stuck with Mr Crocodile, Mr Octopus and Mr Dolphin.

One last big feed before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails