Saturday 19 January 2008

Trunks

Thursday morning I had some more door swinging time. I haven't been in the door swing for ages so Mummy had to raise the bar up. Unfortunately I think it was slightly too high and my feet could hardly touch the floor.



In the morning Mummy was taking some photos of the floor. I couldn't quite work out what she was doing until she showed me this picture - very cute.



The weather was really horrible so we stayed in until Nanny Rennolds called and asked us if we wanted to go to Morrisons with her. We love it there for some reason so we quickly accepted.

At Morrisons we looked around at all the lovely food. It is all displayed so nicely. Mummy wanted to buy me some butternut squash and pumpkin but surprisingly they didn't have any.

Nanny bought some scallops and then a nice man put 2 more in for free! Nanny later phoned Mummy and told her that her recipe with the scallops was a huge success.

The afternoon and evening was spent just playing at home.

In the evening I was bathed, fed and in bed by just after 7. Mummy was shattered and used her evening to vegetate in front of the television.

Friday morning is swimming time. We arrived slightly early so took our time getting ready. Mummy bought me some new trunks with her this week but they were slightly too big for me.





Swimming was really good and I enjoyed it loads. I had this little rubber toy that I was allowed to chew on and I looked like an otter eating on his back while going around the pool.

After swimming we went to get some diesel. I fell asleep but apparently it took Mummy ages as the garage was really busy.

At home we had a quick bit of lunch and a short nap before going out again to Twinkling Stars. This week we were all given really brightly coloured bits of material that floated through the air. It was amazing to see, as there were hundreds of them going up and down.

At home it was time for yet another nap and I was woken up by Daddy coming home. He always likes to get me from my afternoon nap.

We played and chatted for a while and then it was soon time for bath and bed. I woke a lot in the night with a new cough and Mummy said I was snoring too. I hope I don't become ill again.

Mummy spent her evening batching up some broccoli, peas and carrots for me. Yum, yum, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails