Sunday 6 January 2008

Deep Sleep

Since being in my big bed, I am actually doing quite well with my sleeping. I still wake once, sometimes twice for a feed but I have bigger gaps of sleep. Mummy said she is actually finding it a bit harder at the moment as she is being pulled out of a deeper sleep than before. I am sure she will get used to it.

On Saturday, Daddy said he was going to be doing computer stuff so Mummy and I went out and did a bit of shopping. We then didn't want to go straight home so we ended up going out for lunch with Nanny and Granddad Rennolds, Auntie Katie, Alex, Chloe and Kamron.


For the rest of the afternoon we were up Nanny and Granddad Rennolds' house. I laid on the floor in the living room just chatting to the ceiling and Mummy, Nanny and Granddad just watched me. It was really good fun though and I was really tired by the end.

At home, Simon and Wayne were visiting and I had fun laughing at Simon being silly.


Sunday morning arrived quite quickly and Mummy and I had a photo session. I was 5 calendar months old yesterday so Mummy always takes some head shots of me. Here are just a few of her favourites.


Daddy was out in the morning doing computer stuff and when he returned we went to the Lock Keeper pub for lunch.




We then popped into see Nanny and Granddad Rennolds as Daddy had to do some computer stuff there.

We stayed quite a while and I had nice cuddles with everyone.



Mummy had a really nice time chatting to Granddad about his past. They were talking about his jobs, his school days, his Grandparents, his Daddy and loads more. Mummy was finding it very interesting.

I did a new thing today, played on a piano. It was really good, and Mummy showed me a couple of songs that she could remember. I think she is in need of some practice though.



At home it was the usual routine of bath and bed. We are back at yoga tomorrow which should be good but it does mean an early start. Booooooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails