Saturday 12 January 2008

Snow

I slept really well last night, 7:30pm til 4:30am. I had a nice large feed in the morning and went back to sleep for a bit.



The weather was horrible outside but we had to go swimming as we hadn't been for ages. We wrapped up warm and made it to swimming just before 11, getting rained on in the process.

We went in to the pool and Nanny, Auntie Katie, Chloe and Kamron arrived shortly after. It wasn't long before we were all in the pool having fun. Luckily we were the only ones in the pool and Nanny managed to capture some videos and pictures.















After swimming, we had a shower and then got wet in the rain going to the car. We then went to a nice restaurant for some dinner with Nanny, Grandad, Auntie Kate, Chloe, Kamron, Great Uncle Roger and Great Auntie B. We had a really nice time but did get wet going to and from the car. It was really slushy, cold rain.



Just after we got back in the house, getting wet again of course, it started to snow! It was amazing and Mummy was really excited. We watched it out the window for ages.







We didn't have long before we had to go out and get wet again. We had to pick Charlotte and Faith up on our way to Twinkling Stars.

This week, because I had a nap in the afternoon, I had loads of energy and really enjoyed myself. I showed everyone my new teeth and spent some time standing around with my girls, Faith, Sophie and Anna. Iestyn and I tried to hold hands for a bit but Mummy wouldn't let us. Not sure why.

Back at home, after getting wet yet again, Mummy had a shower and I went to bed. Mummy is out tonight at a line dance.

Daddy did my bath and got me dressed and Mummy fed me and put me to bed. I was still wide awake for about half an hour but I soon went to sleep all by myself.

Mummy took some videos of Nanny and Granddad doing some line dancing.







Mummy also took a photo of R Ange with Granddad and R John in the background.



Mummy said she had a fantastic time and can't wait to go again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails