Wednesday 16 January 2008

Hair Raising Experience

Tuesday morning Mummy and I had a photo session. I am really getting quite confident with having my photo taken, but try as I might, Mummy wouldn't let me be the one to take the photos.







Nanny came over and we went to Jolly Babies. It was good fun as always and we even did a little bit of line dancing. Nanny looked very proud.

Straight after we went to the Mall again as Mummy had to take some pyjamas back to Marks and Spencer. We wandered around for a long time and I managed to catch a glimpse of a very good looking baby. I stopped for a quick chat of course.



We had lunch in a nice little cafe, and as we were leaving we spotted Sally and Anna. Mummy shouted hello at them over the balcony.

Walking around the shops, I noticed that a lot of people smile at me and comment on my hair and try to talk to me. It is really nice and I feel like a superstar but soon they will be wanting my picture.

Back at home, I kept Mummy busy until Daddy got home and then I kept him busy instead. Daddy bathed me as Mummy was batching up some apple and pear for me.

I was in bed at a sensible time but I think Mummy is hoping I will be in bed earlier tomorrow as she is going out to line dancing which starts at 7:30.

Wednesday is Mummies morning, well today it actually ran into Mummies afternoon as we were all having such a nice time and we didn't have anything else we would rather of been doing.

We were around Sally and Anna's house but we should have gone to Sarah and Toby's but Toby's brother, Oliver was sick and we were worried about catching a bug. Sarah said she understood and we all hope Oliver feels better soon.

Sophie and Anna are doing really well at sitting up as you can see from this picture.



We were at Sally's for so long that Faith and I had a kip or two.





We eventually thought we had outstayed our welcome and managed to drag ourselves out of the house. We walked home, me in my sling, and it was really windy. It was so windy that it really messed my hair up, literally.





Once Mummy had stopped laughing at my hair and taking pictures, she got on with rushing around doing a quick bit of housework. I was a bit whiny on my play mat but I managed until about 4 when Mummy put me to bed for an hour.

In the evening I played with Daddy and was eventually bathed and put to bed.

1 comment:

  1. Love this bottom pic a lot, stole it away and put it in my own pictures, cheers Ellis. x x

    ReplyDelete

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails