Friday 25 January 2008

Spongy Wedge

Last night I slept really well again. I don't think it will be long before I am going through the night.

I have been waking between 3am and 4am for a feed before going back to sleep until 7:30am. I usually play in my cot for 30 minutes and then Daddy gets me. Not a bad routine really. I'm sure it wont work when were on holiday though as I will be in a strange bed and Mummy and Daddy will have the lights on in the room. We will see.

I had a really good time at swimming. There were lots of people there for a change so there was lots going on. Chloe seemed to enjoy herself a lot too. She was really confident and was going off swimming and playing with the floats. Usually she runs around the outside of the pool and barely gets in. Kamron wasn't feeling too special so he wasn't in long.

I was starving by the time we got out. We went straight home but I fell asleep in the car, so I didn't get fed until nearly 1 o'clock! That was 5 hours since my last feed!

Mummy had lunch and played with me for a bit and then we were off in the car on our way to Twinkling Stars.

This week we had coloured sticks with brightly coloured bits of material attached to the end. We waved them about and Steve, the man who runs it, did really big waves with about 100 different coloured sticks! Obviously that was a slight exaggeration.

The rest of the time was spent trying out the different bits of apparatus. Mummy is unable to get any videos or pictures as we are always so busy.

As you have probably seen, I can now roll from my back to my front with no problem. At Twinkling Stars, Mummy puts me on this spongy wedge and helps me to roll down it. I used to be able to roll from my front to my back and then Mummy would help me the rest of the way. Well, not this week, as to Mummy's surprise, I rolled from my back, all the way over onto my back again. This took me to nearly the bottom of the wedge in one quick movement. I think Mummy was very proud of me.

I was shattered when we left and I was quickly asleep when the car started to move. At home, Mummy put me straight to bed and I didn't wake up until about 5:30pm.

The evening was spent doing the usual things of reading, playing, chatting, singing and dancing before my bath and bed. I have such a good time everyday and my Mummy and Daddy are doing a great job.

As we haven't taken any new pictures today, please see below some oldies.















No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails