Thursday 31 January 2008

Berlin Day Three

Our third day in Berlin and I'm still not sleeping all that great.

I woke at 11:45pm, 5am, 5:30am and then I was woken at 7am by the room phone going, and it was a wrong number. Mummy had had enough after that and I was allowed in bed with her and Daddy.

I had a feed at 8 and we were out of the hotel by 10am local time. First stop of course was breakfast at Kamps.



Second stop today was the Altes Museum. Unfortunately, yet again, it wasn't buggy friendly but we were helped up to the first floor by way of a secret lift. We were allowed through locked gates to a lift that actually got stuck at one point. It was really strange as it didn't have any doors on the inside so you could see the wall going up and down.



Mummy loves Egyptian artifacts and they had loads here. Even a limestone carving of the head of Nefertiti.



















In the centre of the museum there was this huge hall. It was amazing and it was filled with statues.





Outside the museum is the Berlin Cathedral, which is an awe inspiring sight. We could just make out a couple of men working on the top of it.





In the distance you could see the highest structure in Berlin, a television tower.



It was really, really cold today because there was a strong breeze. Mummy decided to wrap me up even further. I thought it was getting quite ridiculous now.



For lunch we went back to the food court which was really nice but then Daddy was feeling too cold to do anything outside and Mummy was fed up with doing museums, so after a long time of talking about it, they decided to go back to the hotel.

We just had a nice time chilling out and for dinner Daddy went out and got pizza again.

While Daddy was out Mummy and I had lots of fun.







I was bathed in the sink again as Mummy had already showered and Daddy was out. It still didn't work very well and the bathroom was soaked by the time we had finished.

I went to sleep quite well and when Daddy got back he thought I looked so cute that he did a video.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails