Sunday 13 January 2008

Food For Me!

On Saturday morning Mummy was changing my bum, as she always does first thing and I noticed a long white cord hanging down from the ceiling. Mummy stood me up so that she could pull my trousers up and I decided to take my chance, and grabbed the cord. As soon as I did, the light went off! I soon learnt that if I pulled and let go, the light goes on and off. It was so much fun and I was doing it for ages. Mummy got bored before me and so she took me downstairs.

For regular blog readers, you might remember that a few weeks ago Mummy bought me some new sleeping bags. Well here is a picture of one of them. Mummy doesn't like it though as it has poppers all the way down it rather than a zip.



Daddy made bacon sandwiches for breakfast and then we went out to the Mall to do some shopping.

While we were in NEXT buying some new baby grows, we bumped into Rachael, Andrew and Euan. It was so nice to see them as they haven't been at yoga for ages. I think they are going to go this week though, so it will be nice to catch up.

We were shopping for ages so we stopped in a cafe for some lunch before going home.

Back at home and Mummy and Daddy were busy doing things around the house. I did my usual thing of playing on my mat, while singing and talking.

Mummy put me to bed in the usual way and then Daddy and Mummy went out downtown for a leaving party. Mummy's friend Carla and her husband Chris are moving to Perth, Australia, forever! Mummy was really sad but enjoyed the party. She even got to have a dance, which she loves. Uncle Wayne looked after me which was really nice of him as his wife Nic was in London watching the Spice Girls. I think Daddy was jealous about that.

On Sunday Mummy and Daddy were very tired from having a late night but I was ready to get on with the day. Mummy and I went downstairs and just chilled out until Daddy got out of bed.

The morning was spent doing more things around the house. Daddy put up some pictures and then spent lots of time trying to get a pipe from the bathroom, down to the kitchen and into the back of the freezer.

After lunch Mummy wanted to go for a walk. It was freezing out so Daddy and I wrapped up warm.





We had a really nice walk though. Well, Mummy and Daddy did. I just sat in the buggy all nice and warm and went to sleep.

Mummy spent most of Sunday in the kitchen, cooking. I later found out that she was cooking for me! I can't wait to start trying it all. It wont be long now and I will be trying some baby rice and milk.



Usual nightime routine and I was in bed at 7:30. What another busy weekend. I can't believe it is yoga again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails