Tuesday 8 January 2008

Foot and Mouth

Mummy spoke too soon about me sleeping well. I have 2 teeth coming through on the bottom and they have woken me up in the night. It really hurts and there isn't much that Mummy can do.

Monday morning and we went to our yoga class. It was really nice to see everyone. We are all growing up so quickly.

Mummy had a really good work out at the yoga because we were all so well behaved.

Back at home and we had visitors. Charlotte and Faith came over to see us. We had such a nice time, playing, chatting and eating.





I am actually doing quite well with my sitting up. Mummy hasn't been able to get a picture yet though.

In the evening we had to pick up our car from Nanny Georges' house. Nanny was at work so we popped in to see her first and then left Daddy to go home for my bath and bed.

Tuesday is Jolly Baby day. We had a really good time and I was so happy to be back there. I was really vocal and everyone was laughing at me, or with me, I'm not sure.

We then popped up to Nanny and Granddad Rennolds' house to pick up some car keys and then rushed home to pick up my red book for our visit to the health visitor.

I was weighed in at 18lb 1oz. I am getting really big now and I'm growing out of all my clothes. Good job I received loads for Christmas.

We then went food shopping. I fell asleep as it was really boring and I didn't wake up until Mummy had just finished at the check-out.

At home Mummy was working hard getting the kitchen sorted out and I played on my mat.

While I was on my changing mat, waiting for my bath, I found out that I can actually put my foot in my mouth. Mummy just laughed at me but I thought it was well cool.

Bedtime was a nightmare! I was put down at about 7:30 and I was still screaming the house down at 9pm. Not a good start to the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails