Friday 4 January 2008

Fridge

Wow, what a lovely nights sleep. I went to bed around 7:30am and I woke at 3:30am for a feed and then didn't wake until 8:10am. Mummy was very pleased.

Today we had to wait in for a delivery of a massive fridge, freezer. I just chilled out on the sofa.



It didn't arrive until 2 o'clock and it didn't fit in the house so they left it in the garage.

At 3 we left for Twinkling Stars. We haven't done anything like that in ages so it was really strange. It was really nice to see the others. Iestyn, Faith, Sophie and Anna were there. All of us are doing really well on sitting up on our own. I was very tired come the end and by the time Mummy pulled out of the car park, I was asleep.

I was put straight in my bed when I got home and I slept for an hour.

I played with Daddy for a bit when he came home from work and then Mummy gave me a bath and put me to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails