Monday 14 January 2008

Forgot Me!

Yoga this morning and we were running late as always. We were running so late and Mummy was rushing so much, and she was very tired, that she almost forgot to put me in the car!

Yoga was packed. There is usually only 5 of us, Sarah and Thomas, Lorna and Anthony, Kerri and Oliver, Rachael and Euan and Mummy and I, but today there was 7 Mummies and their babies. It was really cramped and hot.

Everyone pretty much behaved themselves and Mummy had a nice chat with everyone after the workout. I went to sleep of course.

We left yoga quite late and stopped in Ikea on the way home. The things that Mummy wanted weren't there so we just bought a new cereal bowl, (Mummy smashed one) and a runner for the table. Not really sure what that is.

We popped up to Nanny and Granddad Rennolds' house to drop off an anniversary card for Auntie Katie but we soon realised that Nanny was on her way to see us! We couldn't believe that we had let Nanny down, so after a quick cuppa we made our way home, quickly, where Nanny was waiting outside.

I had a sleep while Nanny and Mummy chatted about stuff that I am too young to even be interested in yet.

Mummy entertained me until Daddy came home and then she cooked dinner for Daddy and Uncle Dave, who came over to help Daddy run the pipe from the bathroom to the kitchen.

I was really tired from about 5 o'clock and rather than go to sleep, I just got grumpy instead. I needed a lot of attention.

After dinner, Mummy carried me around until it was bath time. I cried the entire time as I was so tired and hungry. Mummy fed me but I fell asleep quite quickly. I think I may wake later for some more food.

Mummy spent her evening, ironing and typing up the blog. We didn't take any pictures today so here are a few oldies.













1 comment:

  1. Nice pics Ellis, love the one where you are yelling your head off. Keep up the good work. Nanny x x x x

    ReplyDelete

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails