Thursday 3 January 2008

Dancing and Singing

This morning I was expecting to just stay in again as we don't have a car. I slept quite well which was good for Mummy.

We chilled out in the morning and then Granddad Rennolds came over to pick us up.

We stopped off at the shops for some milk and then we picked Chloe up from nursery. I was asleep by this time.

Back at Nanny Rennolds' house I had loads of fun. I did some dancing with Mummy.



I also had some time in a walker which had some wicked sounds if you pulled the correct levers. I'm getting quite good at it now.



We popped out to Next to buy some new clothes, Mummy got some nice tops, and then we went back to Nanny's for some food. Mummy had a really nice meal of lamb, vegetables and gravy.

Mummy took me home and Daddy gave me a bath. I was in bed a bit later than normal but I fell straight to sleep.

While I was sleeping, Mummy went back to Nanny's to write the blog as Nanny had the videos that we needed.

Nanny has a new iPod for Christmas and she has just started to use it. I don't think it will be long before Granddad takes it off her.

1 comment:

  1. please get that stupid women off the blog. my god what a racket.....

    ReplyDelete

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails